ColMakJak Inc. dba SupperThymeOk
316 West 33rd Street, Edmond, OK , Phone (405-285-1340)
Contract for rental of The Space at SupperThymeOK:
By reading the terms and conditions listed bellow you are acknowledging you understand and agree to the following:
SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE HELD FOR ANY LATE LEAVE PAST 5 MINUTES NO EXCEPTIONS.
Renters list of duties:
The person who’s signature is listed on the contract will be the responsible party for all contract duties and payments this contract is non-transferable.
The person who is listed on the contract must:
1. Remain at The Space at all times during rental time listed.
2. Not charge any fees for attendees this includes but not limited too, admission, food, alcohol and any other goods or services.
3. There must be one person 21 and older per every 10 guests under the age of 18.
4. Not use nails, tacks, scotch tape, or any other items that may cause damage to walls and/or furniture. Glitter, glue, permanent markers, finger paints, candles and any other substances that may cause permanent damage to The Space.
5. All decorations, food, equipment and any other materials brought in must be fully removed from The Space after event. Any structural/electrical alterations to The Space is strictly prohibited.
6. No flammable and/or toxic materials are allowed in The Space.
7. Renter must comply with the Oklahoma County noise ordinance, Noise levels after 11:00 p.m. must not be audible outside of the Space. The use of fireworks and excessive loud music are prohibited.
8. Renter and their guests shall not loiter in the parking lot after event time is over.
9. No smoking and/or vaping is allowed in any area inside The Space. A designated Smoking Area is located outside of the Building.
10. Renter is financially responsible for any and all damages cause to the property by event attendees.
11. All food, party decoration, trash, and personal property from The Space must be removed before end of event time in order to receive security deposit refund. Cleaning instructions for The Space are attached below.
12. Renter shall allow 5 parking spaces in front of Frank’s Scuba Shop and 2 parking spaces in front of Fabricology if The Space is used during business hours.
Termination of Event:
Management may terminate event prematurely at any given time if determined that renter failed to follow the rules of conduct and duties listed in rental contract. This includes but is not limited too treatment of disrespectful staff. In the event of premature termination fees or security deposit will not be refunded. Renter and/or event attendees may be subjected to being trespassed from The Space/SupperThymeOK.
If renter and/or attendees become hostile or do not follow management decision to end event in a respectful manner, OKC/Edmond police will be contacted to disperse crowed and press trespass charges.
8. Indemnification of ColMakJak Inc. dba SupperThymeOK:
The Renter bears full responsibility for his attendees; accordingly, Renter shall indemnify ColMakJak Inc. dba SupperThymeOK, Its owner, Caroline Northenor, and employees against any and all defense costs and fees or judgment liability arising from any claim or lawsuit brought by a third party arising out of the Renter’s rental of the premises.
9. Limitation of Liability:
The Association’s maximum liability under this Contract shall be the return of the sums paid by Renter.
13. No Warranty:
The Association does not warrant that its Space is suitable for any particular purpose, nor does the Association warrant any condition on the premises. The Renter agrees that he/she has had an opportunity to examine the premises; that the Association is not responsible for any notification of any defects within the premises; and that he/she will accept the premises in an “as is” condition.
14. Incorporation of Legal Documents:
The Association reserves all rights under its governing documents and the law to enforce the terms of his Agreement. In addition, the Renter shall bear full responsibility of all attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by the Association to enforce this contract. If the Association must seek legal action to recover damages in excess of the security deposit, all sums due shall bear interest at the rate of 18%, per annum.
I, THE UNDERSIGNED, HAVE FULLY READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN. I ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR COSTS INCURRED DURING THE PERIOD FOR WHICH I HAVE RESERVED USE OF THE SPACE INCLUDING ANY CHARGES THAT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE SECURITY DEPOSIT.
Private Event Space usage:
Security/Cleaning Deposit $50 (refundable)
Mon-Fri 9am-5pm $50/hour w/2 hour min
Mon-Thur 5pm-10pm $60/hour w/3 hour min
Fri 5pm-11pm $75/hour w/3 hour min
Sat 9am-11pm $75/hour w/3 hour min
Sun 9am-10pm $75/hour w/3 hour min
Cleaning Checklist for Private Event Space Rental
Included and Excluded Items for Private Event Space Rental